Communal Security Door PAS24
Fully welded construction with many glazing formats and anti-vandal design
Designed for social housing entrances with a 5-year guarantee, the Maxdor Communal Security Door is an inventively designed fully welded steel Communal door that’s attractive and built to last, even in the most testing of environments.
Glazing and solid panels can be combined to create an almost infinite number of designs. Other features include easily replaceable glazing cassettes and a unique pivot hinge which adds strength and assists installation.
Many specifiers are finding the Maxdor Communal security Door to be an extremely cost-effective solution for new build and replacement door sets.
Maxdor Communal Security Door is available in steel and in some designs aluminium, single door formats with side and overhead matching panels, however, these are currently not available in double or leaf and a half formats. Secure by Design SBD certified option is available.
Call on 01279 271192 for advice & quotes
Hardware options vary to meet the required building security and specification. Standard products include:
- Deep bottom rails with 2no. 150mm high stainless steel kickplates.
- 4 Hinges per door leaf available as pivot hinges or continuous door hinge. Door leaves fitted with Dorma RTS87 door closing device or LCN 4011 for inward opening doors. Outward opening doors with LCN 4111 closing device.
Access control doors with 2No. iGEM 5000f Magnetic locks or 2no. Securitron M62 Series Maglocks (not SBD approved).
For multipoint locking, 1No. Fulex ‘Crime-Beater’ lock, Secured By Design handle set and euro profile double cylinder. Sashlocks if specified comprise SBD handles with europrofile double cylinder.
Additional deadlock with security escutcheon and europrofile double cylinder.
Hardware options include:
- Stainless Steel Bolt Through Pull Handle or 1No pull handle and 1No. pushplate.
- Double door handles are back to back with stainless steel fixing bolts.
- Optional cranked handles are available with pushplates.