Communal Security Door PAS24
Fully welded construction with many glazing formats and anti-vandal design
Designed for social housing entrances and comes with a 5-year guarantee The Maxdor Communal Security Door is an inventively designed fully welded steel Communal door that’s attractive and built to last, even in the most testing of environments. Glazing and solid panels that can be combined to create an almost infinite number of designs. Other features include easily replaceable glazing cassettes and a unique pivot hinge which adds strength and assists installation.
Many specifiers are finding the Maxdor Communal PSecurity Door to be an extremely cost effective solution for new build and replacement door sets. Maxdor Communal Security Door is available in steel and in some designs aluminium, single door formats with side and overhead matching panels, however these are currently not available in double or leaf and a half formats. Secure by Design SBD certified option is available.
Call on 01279 271192 for advice & quotes,
Hardware options vary to meet the required building security and specification. Standard products include:
- Deep bottom rails with 2no. 150mm high stainless steel kickplates.
- 4 Hinges per door leaf available as pivot hinges or continuous door hinge. Door leaves fitted with Dorma RTS87 door closing device or LCN 4011 for inward opening doors. Outward opening doors with LCN 4111 closing device.
Access control doors with 2No. iGEM 5000f Magnetic locks or 2no. Securitron M62 Series Maglocks (not SBD approved).
For multipoint locking, 1No. Fulex ‘Crime-Beater’ lock, Secured By Design handle set and euro profile double cylinder. Sashlocks if specified comprise SBD handles with europrofile double cylinder.
Additional deadlock with security escutcheon and europrofile double cylinder.
Hardware options include:
- Stainless Steel Bolt Through Pull Handle or 1No pull handle and 1No. pushplate.
- Double door handles are back to back with stainless steel fixing bolts.
- Optional cranked handles are available with pushplates.
Acoustic Fire Rated doors come with several options for locking and operation.
- Deadlock with pull handles on one or both sides.
- Sashlock with lever/lever handles.
- Mortice lock with multipoint locking
- Keypad Codelock with integral lever handle.
Hardware can be upgraded to meet different access requirements. Options include:
- Deadlocks, Sashlocks or 5 lever deadlocks.
- Night latches
- Codelock & lever handle
- Mortised multi-point locking
- Electric strike & night latch
- Magnetic locks
- Solenoid bolts
Security Door Cylinders are provided with the option of Brisant, Ultion Cylinders or Sold Secure diamond / TS007 3 star rated.
- Available as key/key, key/turn or key outside only.
Maxdor Acoustic Fire Rated Doors can be specified as either free swinging door sets or with door closers providing door control. Limit stays providing a restricted opening are also available.
|Door Size Range||Min Width||Max Width||Min Height||Max Height|
|Single inward and outward opening||300mm||1470mm||300mm||2950mm|
|Double inward and outward opening||900mm||2830mm||300mm||2950mm|
|Panel Size Range||Min Width||Max Width||Min Height||Max Height|
|Fixed side solid panels||300mm||1225mm||300mm||2950mm|
|Fixed overhead solid panels||900mm||2830mm||300mm||1225mm|
|Fixed side glazed panels||300mm||1225mm||300mm||2950mm|
|Fixed overhead glazed panels||300mm||2830mm||300mm||1225mm|