Aluminium Shop Fronts
Aluminium shopfront doors for ideal retail units, shop frontages and office buildings. Any style of shop frontaage designed, manufactured and installed to your specification
Shop Front Doors
Aluminium shopfront doors for ideal retail units, shop frontages and office buildings
The Alumax Shopfront doors suite uses tried and tested Comar aluminium extrusions to manufacture thermally broken or non-thermal shopfronts and screens. Alumax shopfronts are widely used in shops, retail outlets, office buildings and to created commercial doors and screens.
The Alumax Shopfront is available in four different yet integrated suites all using the reliable Comar aluminium extrusion and system.
- Comar 1 Shopfronts and Ground Floor Framing with single glazing.
- Comar 3 Shopfronts and Ground Floor Framing with double glazing.
- Comar 4 slim shopfront system for ground floors or internal partitions.
- Comar 8 Nib/Fin & Bead Ground Floor Framing for single or double glazing.
Create any style of door and shopfront.
Maxium can create shop frontages that incorporate most wall angles, curves, windows, doors, panels and even bi-folding doors. Our dedicated UK based sales team are able to offer help and advice to make sure you get the right specification of door for your installation, including security, weatherproofing, access control and automation.
The entire range is complemented with a vast range of ancillary profiles, corner and bay posts, mullion and transom choices as well as cills and other extrusions.
Our shop from doors can be supplied in a range of colours and styles to suit your building, and can be complimented with a wide range of hardware options.
The Alumax Shopfront uses four Comar suites to meet the project requirements, specifications and applications. An extensive range of profiles including corner posts, angles, reinforced transoms and many different cill sections.
- Three-way glazing options allow for glazing from 4mm up to 32mm.
- High span mullions are available.
- Several sections allow the creation of curved or angled shopfronts.
- Conforms with CWCT Guide to Good Working Practices.
- U-Values vary depending on glass/panel combination.
- Aluminium profiles to BS6063
- Gaskets conform to BS4255
- Can be designed to meet the requirements of BS6399