Steel Personnel Door
Economical & versatile door with many hardware options
The Maxium Personnel Door provides functionality and performance for retail, public and commercial buildings at entry level and at economical prices, ideal replacement for timber doors for internal and external use, there is no higher spec on a standard British made door !
- Locks – Sashlock lever handles as standard, full range of hardware options
- Door & frame – Supplied as complete units, with 2mm thick frame & 1.5mm thick leaf skins
- Thresholds – 2mm stainless steel as standard
- Security Features – Dogbolt hinges and anti-jemmy strip as standard.
- Paint Finish & Seals – Powder coated finish and weather seals as standard,
- Formats – Single, Double and Leaf and a half,
- Vision panels – options inc rectangular & square double glazed panels
- Access control – options inc mag locks , electric strike latches
Call on 01279 271192 for advice & quotes,
Maxdor Personnel Doors are fabricated using 2.0mm galvanised steel to the door frame and 1.5mm galvanised steel to the door leaf. Door frames features a 90mm or 150mm front to back profile with integral single rebate.
Doors have a 45mm thick door leaf, with integral anti-jemmy strips, dog bolt hinges to suit the size of the door. Door hinges are BS. EN 1935:2002 Grade 13 Stainless Steel. (4No on standard doors, 6 No. for oversize doors).
Door skins come with the choice of solid doors or partial glazing/vision panels.
Glazing is available as 6.4mm single laminate or 24mm laminated sealed units.
Toughened Glass, Wired Glass or Plexiglass is also available to suit the application.
Threshold options of folded 2mm stainless steel DDA compliant and a double-ramped aluminium threshold are all available.