Aluminium Shop Fronts
Ideal for retail units, shop frontages and office buildings
The Alumax Shopfront doors suite uses tried and tested Comar aluminium extrusions to manufacture thermally broken or non-thermal shopfronts and screens. Alumax shopfronts are widely used in shops, retail outlets, office buildings and to created commercial doors and screens.
The Alumax Shopfront is available in four different yet integrated suites all using the reliable Comar aluminium extrusion and system.
- Comar 1 Shopfronts and Ground Floor Framing with single glazing.
- Comar 3 Shopfronts and Ground Floor Framing with double glazing.
- Comar 4 slim shopfront system for ground floors or internal partitions.
- Comar 8 Nib/Fin & Bead Ground Floor Framing for single or double glazing.
All Alumax commercial framing products integrate with the Alumax Comar suite of commercial door profiles to create any style of entrance or shopfront.
The entire range is complemented with a vast range of ancillary profiles, corner and bay posts, mullion and transom choices as well as cills and other extrusions.
The AlumaxShopfront uses four Comar suites to meet the project requirements, specifications and applications. An extensive range of profiles including corner posts, angles, reinforced transoms and many different cill sections.
- Three-way glazing options allow for glazing from 4mm up to 32mm.
- High span mullions are available.
- Several sections allow the creation of curved or angled shopfronts.
- Conforms with CWCT Guide to Good Working Practices.
- U-Values vary depending on glass/panel combination.
- Aluminium profiles to BS6063
- Gaskets conform to BS4255
- Can be designed to meet the requirements of BS6399